- 6K Personal Best: 26:16.9 (2018)
- 5K Personal Best: 21:13.2 (2018)
- Ran in all seven races with the women's cross country team.
- Posted her season-fastest 6k time of 26:16.9 at the MIAA Championships race.
- Finished 73rd at the Raider Invitational 5k (21:13.2).
High School: Graduated from Millington High School ... 2016 Second-Team All-Conference, 2015 Honorable Mention All-Conference, 2015 All-Advertiser Honorable Mention, posted the school record for assists in a season in 2017, 2017 All-Advertiser Second-Team, 2017 MVP/Jolene Kanary Award, 2017 Saginaw News Dream Team Honorable Mention ... 2014-17 Academic Honors, 2016-17 Basketball Academic All-State ... was the National Honor Society Class Vice President and participated in student council ... also ran track and cross country and played softball.
Community Involvement: Church's Scrapbook Saturday, Princess Night Fundraiser, Adopt-a-Family Fundraiser, Youth Basketball Camp, Youth Softball Clinic, Golf Outing Fundraiser, Powerlifting Meets, Blood Drives.
Personal: Chose to attend Alma College because it was the best fit for her and will challenge her to grow academically and athletically ... enjoys playing basketball, running, reading and playing disc golf.