- 32-3 record.
- All-American for second straight year. Won three times to earn seventh place at NCAA Championships.
- All-MIAA. 3-0 in conference duals.
- 1st place at four tournaments including Central Regionals (Feb. 22-23)
- Won 29 straight from Nov. 10 to Mar. 8.
- Earned 14 pins. Won by major decision seven times.
- 36-8 record.
- Went 4-0 to take first place at Ohio Northern Invitational.
- Posted 4-1 record at Regionals to qualify for NCAA Championships.
- Won three bouts at NCAAs.
- Had a win streak of 16 from November 11 to December 9.
• Posted a 20-7 record in 27 appearances.
• Four victories by pin, five by major decision, and four by tech. fall.
• Led the team in wins for most of the season, finishing with the second most wins.
• Most appearances made by a freshman this season.
High School: Wrestled for all four seasons ... Helped Brandon High School qualify for regionals during three seasons and was also a part of a pair of Flint Metro League championship teams ... Two-time MHSAA State finals participant with a third-place finish ... Three-time state qualifier ... Two-time league champion ... Received academic all-state accolades and was a recipient of Flint Metro League academic honors.
Why Alma?: "I chose to attend Alma because of the great academic and athletic integrity"