|Hometown:||Chippewa Hills, Mich.|
|Major:||Business Administration and Communications|
- 36-3 record at 149 pounds. Tied program-record for wins in a season.
- All-American. Went 4-2 at Nationals to earn fifth place.
- All-MIAA. Undefeated in MIAA duals.
- Champion Wrestler at six tournaments including Central Regionals (Feb. 22-23)
- Won first 22 bouts of the season.
- Earned 12 pins. Won by technical fall seven times.
High School: Honor roll student ... three-time state champion
Previous College: Academic all-american at Muskegon CC ... 2016 NCWA MVP and 141lb national champion at Grand Valley State
Community Involvement: Cleaning, sweeping, trash pickin, cemetery raking, salvation army
Why Alma?: "I chose Alma College because of three things: Wrestling, TKE and Academics."