Alma, Mich. – The Alma College women's basketball team defeated Earlham College, 69-54. With the victory the Scots move over .500 on the season for the first time with a record of 3-2. Junior guard Madison Hill (Midland, Mich. / Bullock Creek) scored a game-high 22 points to lead Alma.
- After a defensive battle in the first quarter, the Scots started to heat up in the second. Sophomore forward Jessie Jordan (Mason, Mich. / Williamston) started it with a three-pointer to tie the game at 12. It kicked off a 14-0 run by Alma.
- The Scots kept the Quakers at bay during the third as Earlham looked to chomp at the lead. Hill made a jump shot in the final minute to take a four-point lead.
- Earlham made it a two-point game in the early stages of the fourth, Hill responded with a major three to cushion the Scots lead.
- It was a three-point game with just over five minutes remaining. Alma would then go on a 8-2 run that proved to be the deciding moments. The Scots would make some clutch free throws to seal the deal.
- 17 of Hill's 22 points came in the second half.
- Alma forced 17 turnovers, scoring 20 points off turnovers.
- Freshmen guards Oretha Humphries (Detroit, Mich. / Detroit Edison Public ) and Stasha Warchock (Marquette, Mich. / Marquette) were the other two Scots in double figures.
- Sophomore forward Charley Hengesbach (Saginaw, Mich. / Nouvel Catholic Central) had six blocks.
Alma will have a few days off before heading on the road Saturday (Nov. 24) to face Spring Arbor University. MIAA play kicks off when Trine University comes to town for a 3 p.m. tip off on Saturday, Dec. 1