|Major:||Mathematics and physics|
1650 freestyle - 16:38.62 (school record)
200 freestyle - 1:46.23
500 freestyle - 4:46.23 (school record)
- Set a new school record in the men's 500 freestyle with a time of 4:46.23, set at the MIAA Championships
- Improved upon previous set school record in the 1650 freestyle, also at the MIAAs (16:38.62)
- Broke the school record for the 1000 freestyle during the 1650 event at the MIAAs (10:03.93)
- Won the 500 freestyle (5:01.66) and the 200 individual medley (2:05.19) races at the meet against Olivet
- Won a trio of events-the men's 100 (52.55), 500 (5:16.45), and 1000-yard freestyle (11:01.30) races at the Hiram College meet
- Set a new school record in the men's 1650 freestyle with a time of 16:47.83
- Finished eighth overall in the 500 freestyle (4:53.96) race at the MIAA Championships
- Took second place in the 500 (5:14.23) and 1000 (10:53.15) freestyle events at the Calvin meet
- Set a new personal best in the 200 freestyle (1:48.83), also at the MIAA Championships
- MIAA Academic Honor Roll.
- Finished 19th in the 500 freestyle (5:30.67) at the Carthage Classic
- Placed 13th in the 500 freestyle (4:56.80) and 14th in the 200 freestyle (1:49.57) at the MIAA championships
- Also placed 6th in the consolation finals of the 200 freestyle at the MIAAs and improved to a new collegiate best time.
- MIAA Academic Honor Roll
- Placed 20th in the 500 freestyle (5:16.45) and 23rd in the 200 freestyle (1:56.69) at the MIAA championships
- 3 new all-time personal bests.
High School: Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Livonia Stevenson High School ... Participated in the freestyle events ... Team qualified for the MHSAA Division I state meet ... Named Observer Academic All-Star ... Captain of high school state team.
Community involvement: Volunteered at church youth activities.
Personal: Brother, Adam Ferrara, swam for Alma College from 2011-12 ... Brother, John Ferrara, currently swims for Oakland University ... Enjoys playing the trombone and LEGO ... Participates in the marching band and jazz band ... Chose Alma College because it offered him the opportunity to participate in both the marching band and swimming. He felt the academics were highly regarded and considered a priority. The small class sizes also offered him the ability to get to know his professors and be fully involved in campus life ... Majoring in mathematics and physics.