100 freestyle - 52.47
100 butterfly - 58.01
200 butterfly - 2:08.11
200 individual medley - 2:08.06
- Set a new personal best in the 200 fly (2:08.11) and the 200 medley (2:08.06) at the MIAA Championships
- Took first in the 1000 freestyle race (11:43.52) at the Kalamazoo meet
- Finished 19th overall in the 200 butterfly race at the Carthage Classic (2:12.34)
- MIAA Academic Honor Roll.
- Took 1st in the 200 butterfly (2:24.6) at the Alma-Albion meet
- Finished 17th in the finals of the 200 individual medley (2:13.62) at the Carthage Classic
- Finished 13th in the finals of the 200 butterfly (2:14.57) at the Carthage Classic
High School: Earned a varsity letter 2012-16 ... Helped team to division championships in 2015-16 ... KLAA Kensington Conference fifth place and 17th place at MHSAA Division 1 state meet in the 2015-16 season ... Captain of Canton swim team in 2015 ... State qualifier in 2015 ... Scholar athlete and winner of the Pat Gilligan Leadership and Education award ... Earned coaches award during sophomore year.
Community Involvement: Member of National Honor Society ... Also a member of the Key Club and the Captain's Council ... Volunteered with YMCA summer of service, Miracle League of Baseball and Canton church service
Personal: Enjoys reading, watching tv, and biking ... Chose to attend Alma College for the students and personal staff interaction, and the opportunity to swim in NCAA Division III.