|Major:||Chemistry / Integrative Physiology and Health Science|
100 butterfly - 1:00.48 (school record)
200 butterfly - 2:16.26
200 IM medley - 2:15.84
- Set a new school record in the 100 butterfly at the MIAA Championships (1:00.48), topping her previous shared record of 1:00.66
- Took fourth in the 200 IM finals at the MIAA Championships, swimming a 2:16.32
- Set a new personal best when she took 10th in the 200 IM at the MIAAs (2:15.84)
- Finished 6th in the 400 IM finals at the Carthage Classic (4:59.09), 10th in the 200 butterfly race (2:23.85)
- Took 7th in the 100 fly finals of the MIAA Championships (1:01.35).
- Swam a school-record tying 1:00.66 in the 100 butterfly during a time trial at the MIAA Championships.
- Became the first individual swimmer to advance to a final in the MIAA Championships.
- Finished 2nd in the consolation finals of the 400 individual medley, also at the MIAA Championships
- Led in the consolation final of the 100 butterfly (1:02.38) at the Carthage Classic
- MIAA Academic Honor Roll.
- Finished 7th in the 200 butterfly (2:16.26) at the MIAA Championships
- Also finished 10th in the 100 fly (1:01.04) and 14th in the 200 medley, season-best in that event (2:17.18).
- 3 new all-time personal bests.
High School: Graduated from Haslett High School ... Participated in the 400 individual medley, 200 IM, 200 butterfly, and 100 fly ... Earned all-state honorable mention honors six times ... Received most valuable player laurels twice ... Named to Lansing State Journal dream team ... Received All-American academic accolades.
Community Involvement: Member of the National Honor Society ... Served as a tutor.
Personal: Chose Alma College because of the class size and the wonderful professors ... Majoring in biology and Spanish.