Alma, Mich. - The Alma College men's soccer team fell to Adrian 1-0 on Saturday, Oct. 21. Garrison Mast (Grand Haven, Mich. / Grand Haven) made five saves in the contest, adding to his Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association lead of 78 saves this season.
Alma is now 2-11-3 overall and 2-8-2 in the MIAA. Adrian is 8-5-2 and 7-3-2.
- Jordan Miller scored the game's only goal in the 27th minute. Dolan Bonkowski sent a cross in to Miller who was roughly five yards away from the net. Miller one-timed the cross to the near post.
- Adrian's Brendan Koziol was given a yellow card in the 57th minute for a reckless foul.
- Sam Falardeau (Mason, Mich. / Mason) was given a yellow card in the 87th minute for unsporting behavior.
- In addition to leading the conference in saves, Mast also leads in shots faced (105). Mast makes an average of 4.9 saves per game.
- Adrian was called for 16 fouls in the game.
Alma plays its last home game of the season on Wednesday, Oct. 25, against Hope College. The match is set to begin at 4:00 p.m.
Contact: Zach Russo, Assistant Sports Information Director, (989) 463-7436